1 Week Experience $25,000

I don't really have strong feelings about him one way or the other, but I have personally done a deal with him for around £20k so there is definitely some truth to those sales.
I thought everybody was being a bit harsh to be honest, and said last week that I thought he seemed like a decent enough chap, until I saw that he'd attempted to monopolise drop catching for 5 years.

I don't really have strong feelings about him one way or the other, but I have personally done a deal with him for around £20k so there is definitely some truth to those sales.
were you selling or buying?

and why not to publicize the sale(s)?

nothing helps .uk market more than the published sold prices on those 4 figure deals.

a self-proclaimed .uk messiah does nothing of this sort.

nothing helps .uk market more than the published sold prices on those 4 figure deals.

Is it not ironic that on one hand according to your previous post “He assured me "discussing" a sale was a good thing for me and that raising capital "takes time". Yet he doesn’t disclose his own “5/6 figure domain sales”?

Personally, if I was making deals that large, I’d want to talk about a lot. I’m a big fan of building in public. I think transparency is very useful, and I think people that are afraid of what people think of them, or what they’re up to, how they’re doing it etc. need to reevaluate the why behind that feeling.

That being said, he probably is making a fair few deals with that delusional mindset

Last edited:

Sorry, I should have clarified - it wasn't a .uk specific deal.

We bought a a small portfolio of sites and domains from him, some .uk, some .com.

We bought a a small portfolio of sites and domains from him, some .uk, some .com.
Thanks for sharing that.

Ah I see. So your money not his.

Ah I see. So your money not his.
It is relevant, as it is the majority of Ryan's sale claims which are in doubt.

It is relevant, as it is the majority of Ryan's sale claims which are in doubt.
You misunderstand me I think, what I was getting at that it wasn't him making the money as he often claims he does, for example.

Back