Afternic and paperwork

diablo

Reaction score
Trophy points
Do Afternic provide any paperwork for sales?

I can't find anything in my account regarding transactions. With Dan.com, I can login and get invoices and transaction overviews to download, but can't find anything similar for Afternic.

No it's fucking shite. You can email them for an invoice apparently! Lol. Weird setup considering the money flying about left, right and centre.

Weird, it is a legal requirement to provide invoices in the UK due to VAT etc. No idea why this isn't done by default.

Following this thread as will be making the move soon...

Weird, it is a legal requirement to provide invoices in the UK due to VAT etc. No idea why this isn't done by default.

Following this thread as will be making the move soon...

Have emailed to ask so will report back.

It's a legal requirement in most countries, but have noticed some American companies can be reluctant to issue them. Newspapers.com don't issue invoices / receipts for payments unless you ask (several times), even though they charge VAT

Last edited:
Got a reply from Afternic customer support with two invoices I had asked for.

It also said: "In the near future you will also have the option to download them directly."

Got a reply from Afternic customer support with two invoices I had asked for.

It also said: "In the near future you will also have the option to download them directly."
Fucking joke that. Does $5m annually — can't afford to pay a dev team for a decent fucking customer UX

Back