Analytics dashboard

Sterk

Reaction score
Trophy points
Does anyone know how to create a dashboard where I can see the visitors from multiple sites in one overview?

So just a simple page which shows an overview of all my sites and the visitors for the selected day/days.

I used to have one in in Google Data Studio, but it stopped working since they rebranded it to Looker Studio.

statcounter.com i use and gives me a good log of whats happening.

Pay a dev on Upwork/Fiverr to fix one in Looker or Big Studio for you? I guess also doable in Power Bi but I don't use GA4 much as it's garbage. How have you set them up? All in One GA account?

Clicky.com has a simple overview page of multiple sites. How many are we talking about? Up to 30 is $160 a year, but it might be overkill for what you need as it's basically a GA alternative and requires the addition of a new tracking code to your sites. As does Statcounter which does a decent job.

It looks like this guy is building something similar to what you are after (well, I think so, having just skimmed it), but it is not available publicly, says email for beta testing.

As @Backyard5562 said - clicky.com - you can easily use it track multiple sites, and rather than paying for multiple licenses, you can use one license with multi site enabled, however you can't split them per a domain easily. But if you are tracking a lot, it is well worth it.

I have used Clicky in the past, great little tool.

But I would prefer to stick with just one analytics tool and that would be Analytics because it is linked to Google Ads and Google Search console.

Back