DL auction prices on AD

philiporchard

Reaction score
Trophy points
I thought Aaron's live feed of 'domains for sale' was great.

I was having a look on the similar page on AD and noticed DL auctions were being shown with USD prices...

Certainly useful to see these all in one place though.

Without RobM involved it won't include UKBO feeds as these aren't publicly available.

This is one of the reasons I mentioned the 'elephant in the room' comment around the ownership of the forum.

No change.... .co.uk then?

No need. Someone already did it. Luckily I got my xenforo refunded :)
This is what I mean with XenForo, they would get so much more sales if they offered a trial option for 7 days or whatever. I know they give you a demo, but is that really the same? A lot of the time, people would trial, start building a forum, see that it's nice and then buy the license. The demo is a waste of time, everything you build in a demo is deleted. Sure, you can get a feel for it, but you can't really get a feel for it.

Well I hadn't downloaded it I think that's why they refunded it. I figured I'd probably use it for something at some point if they didn't give me one.

I'm glad you decided to shelve it and only one forum had risen from the ashes, it would have been more difficult to move forward if there were 2 competing ones.

Time to leave AD behind and look forward.

Back