DL Listing/Approval Timescales

astutiumRob

Reaction score
Trophy points
Anyone know what the general review/approval timescale is currently for adding domain(s) to DomainLore
- couple of hours ? couple of days ? couple of weeks ?

TIA

I was wondering the same Rob.
As a new seller submitted 2 names on Monday, one .uk and the other org.uk (which I expected to take a while due to the extension).

Anyway hopefully the answer is not too long 🤞

I believe the lead times are based on a number of things, of the top of my head :-

1) the quality of the name.
2) how many domains are at auction at any given time.
3) how many domains are waiting to go to auction.
4) how many domains are in a queue to be accepted to auction.

There might be other factors as well and this could mean there is no set time frames for acceptance.

Agreed from experience it depends on the type of name, whats already live as either a hidden gem or spotlight. e.g. if both pages are flooded with LLL, SEO or .org.uk names and that’s what you submit the approval may be much longer than usual.

It’s when he gets round to it, based on a quality over quantity approach. This means also that if there are enough auctions on already, yours won’t be approved for a while. Sometimes mine take weeks. Some it takes hours.

You have to remember that this is for the most part a free platform and a good one at that.

Maybe @dn needs to add a "Priority Approval" fee?

There is a priority approval already, and it's quality domains. If you could just pay to have it prioritised, the platform would have all sorts of low quality stuff being pushed to the front of the queue.

• Perfetto
Reactions: dn
Back