Domain name escrow for fixed £2.99 each

HariSeldon

Reaction score
Trophy points
No connection to me other than as a satisfied customer/user but any domainers looking for a solid but cheap escrow service could do worse than take a look at Transpact.

I first used them years ago after a recommendation on the nuthouse. Rather than the minimum £50 charged by Escrow.com, Transpact just charge a fixed £2.99 each to the buyer and seller. Ideally set up to handle domain names and FCA regulated so your money is safe, what's not to like?

Transpact.com domain name escrow service

N.B. I see they're now doing even cheaper fees for domains under £100! (Although I can't imagine many people would bother with escrow for such small amounts.)

Have used Transpact multiple times.

£2.99 each and the seller can pay the full £5.98 rather than trouble the buyer for such a small amount. There is also a large payment surcharge of £12.00, but again nothing compared to what others charge.

Customer service is first class too.

One drawback is payment has to be by bank transfer, but apart from that unbeatable.

Can only agree; Transpact are the dogs b for Escrow services. Superb service and reasonable. Everyone support them to keep em going.

Agree my experience with Transpact has been good

Currently I am trying to use sedos external transfer service, filled out the form yesterday and not heard anything from them since or today, not even a confirmation they received anything

Have to agree, used multiple times and always a pleasure.

Back