Elections

rob

Reaction score
Trophy points
There was an interesting elections thread on the old four letter UKDNF forum, so thought would revive it.

A colleague has just observed how lucky we are to have a peaceful and professional handover of power - something we all take for granted - but is worth noting.

As an aside, was there any fun and games on election day at your constituency?

I thought the rumours yesterday of what would possibly have been the first AI candidate was funny.

A colleague has just observed how lucky we are to have a peaceful and professional handover of power - something we all take for granted - but is worth noting.
Yep, same old same old

The count I reported at came in at 5:05am, no real surprise in the result - but it's a new Conservative MP for us and I'm hoping he will be a better MP for the town!

He invited me to the HoC last year as he was an MP for another area - I didn't take it up then - but if the offer comes again I'll certainly pop down!

Hoping to setup a meeting to discuss how he plans to win around townsfolk!

The count I reported at came in at 5:05am, no real surprise in the result - but it's a new Conservative MP for us and I'm hoping he will be a better MP for the town!

He invited me to the HoC last year as he was an MP for another area - I didn't take it up then - but if the offer comes again I'll certainly pop down!

Hoping to setup a meeting to discuss how he plans to win around townsfolk!
Was he the Chairman chap?

No, we had Bill Cash previously, but he wasn't going to stand this time so we have Sir Gavin Williamson now.

Ouch, bit of a hit and miss character is Gavin Williamson. Love him or hate him, his job was to blackmail other MPs, so I guess that was always going to be the case.

Not much surprises me with Politician's these days. I think this was the first when I really didn't care who won or lost. The feeling that they are all the same has never been stronger for me.

Back