Flip

real

Reaction score
Trophy points
Anyone know?

Last edited:
With a lack of quality, buying traffic will diminish, domain sales will be minimal, domainers will move elsewhere.

Sounds like it is earmarked as a domain junk site so may be useful for those looking for tiny flecks of gold in the dirt dust.

This is what happens when people buy things they have no idea how to improve or innovate on. #BoughtNotBuilt

What is the state of it?
Had a look at the market place and there is a lot of worthless domains at dream world prices. I guess like most market place platforms though.

Ultimately selling domains for £50 is not where i want to be. There is work needed on flip but we have been building something new that isn't quite ready yet.

We are going live with SSL etc in the next few weeks and will route sales through brandable checkout as it is easier

Ultimately selling domains for £50 is not where i want to be. There is work needed on flip but we have been building something new that isn't quite ready yet.

We are going live with SSL etc in the next few weeks and will route sales through brandable checkout as it is easier
Bit weird buying the platform, then, as those sales are still part of the ecosystem.

As an "educated" man, you should know that having platforms like this are beneficial.

Back