Frank

philiporchard

Reaction score
Trophy points
I've mentioned to Frank about coming over here. He has some great domains still and I've bought plenty from him over the years.

Not sure if I'm ok to link to AD on here...
acorndomains.co.uk/threads/urls-co-uk.182146/

If anyone can also entice him over that would be good!

I've mentioned to Frank about coming over here. He has some great domains still and I've bought plenty from him over the years.

Not sure if I'm ok to link to AD on here...
acorndomains.co.uk/threads/urls-co-uk.182146/

If anyone can also entice him over that would be good!
I'll be deathly surprised if that comment stays up, Phillip. I reckon he will see the light. To be frank (no pun intended), it would be wiser to keep a finger in the Acorn pie, as @ukbackorder and others have. Shooting ones self in the foot, like me, and cutting all ties in haste, could potentially be a bridge burned. My point being, if Frank has any sense, he will come here, and stay there too. To drill down deeper, the more opportunities surrounding them; the more eyes on your domains — the better.

I'd be very surprised if I'd be banned for that. Just helping him out as he is a lovely gent. I've nothing against Helmuts personally, athough I'm gutted the way that Acorn has been decimated over the last few year :(

I'd be very surprised if I'd be banned for that. Just helping him out as he is a lovely gent. I've nothing against Helmuts personally, athough I'm gutted the way that Acorn has been decimated over the last few year :(
Certainly not banned mate, but it doesn't make business sense to have comments directing users elsewhere is what I'm saying. Yeah, a sad decline indeed.

Frank?? Isn't almond Mike Etheridge? I had the pleasure of buying quite a few names off him a while back now.

Too much sun Jason! hopefully Mike will choose the userne Frank to confuse people!
Hopefully "Frike" will see your post before it disappears.

And if the park warden edits or deletes it before this evening you might want to point out that the deputy park warden was allowed to promote NamePros in a huge banner ad for at least 24 hours.

Yup, it's official - you're not allowed to help octogenarians in the park.

And just to emphasise the point, the park warden spotted one this afternoon and kicked his walking stick from under him.

Not such a beautiful park after all...

Back