Fruits.co

Kaleido

Reaction score
Trophy points
I've been looking for an alternative to Dan.com since GoDaddy got its clutches on it, hiked the commission and binned pricing in pounds.

I think I've found it at Fruits.co which charges 9.9% commission, enables pricing in pounds and handles the VAT.

That's how I found out about them. And I saved myself £450.

Last edited:
The redemption of Helmuts. From zero to hero with a single post...

Thanks for heads up.

Fruits will be getting all these UK domainers trying the platform thanks to this thread and think it was because they got a table at the Summit :)

I've decided to give them a go

Will report back if I have any luck

Thanks for heads up.

Fruits will be getting all these UK domainers trying the platform thanks to this thread and think it was because they got a table at the Summit :)
But the thread only exists because they got a table, so they wouldn't be far wrong. Credit where credit is due...

Does anyone know if they handle the transfer like dan.com?

I went to sign up email went in spam not a good sign.

Does anyone know if they handle the transfer like dan.com?

It's quite vague, but in buyers' section it says:

Step 2: Transfer from the Seller to You
Once your payment has been secured, we will initiate the transfer of the domain name from the seller to you. You will receive the individual authentication code for your domain by e-mail.

That suggests seller does transfer.

But it also says on lander pages:

Fast and hassle-free domain transfers
We usually transfer domains within 24 hours. First, the seller transfers the domain to us. We then send it to you by email, together with simple and clear transfer instructions.

So maybe they do!

Do they have a Nominet Tag?

Given the Dan news, a bump of this thread would seem to be in order.

Back