Good to see you all again

Lovely to see you join up, again, Graeme, hope you and the family are well.

Looking forward to watching avoid.co.uk grow and take shape, hopefully you will create a similar thread and keep us posted.

This place is definitely starting to heat up now.

Looking forward to watching avoid.co.uk grow and take shape, hopefully you will create a similar thread and keep us posted.
Cheers mate , much appreciated. My Mrs departs back to Slovakia shortly for her annual break in a week or so. That means 4 weeks pure development, and just me and the dogs.

I'm going direct for glory on this one, going to go and launch Avoid.com and go for the worldwide launch rather than just avoid.co.uk or avoid.uk.

Actually maybe the .co.uk or .uk might be the better option for launch, then go with the .com when it gets some traction and I have tested it properly. The worldwide .com, might be too much for my setup to start with.

You got me thinking now 😂 😂

for her annual break

from you? 😂 , I hope she has a safe journey. I've just had 6 days to myself while the wife and kids are in Paris, safe to say I got nothing I was hoping to done.

Actually maybe the .co.uk or .uk might be the better option for launch, then go with the .com when it gets some traction and I have tested it properly. The worldwide .com, might be too much for my setup to start with.

I guess once it is up and running you could direct UK based users to the .co.uk and international to .com and then have tailored home screens and content aimed at each side of the pond.

Really looking forward to it, and you know where I am if you need anyone to have a play around before you launch.

All the best with it!

from you? 😂 ,
That's so close to the truth mate, 😂 😂 But she can give it out as well, as no doubt @dn will probably agree, women from the Eastern side of Europe won't hold back when they tell you what they think - brutally honest.

I've just had 6 days to myself while the wife and kids are in Paris, safe to say I got nothing I was hoping to done.
haha, I've got a feeling that's how it is going to be in 4 weeks. Hope they enjoyed themselves too, I guess you got the school holidays to look forward to now.

Really looking forward to it, and you know where I am if you need anyone to have a play around before you launch.
Perfect mate, will do. Much appreciated.

Back