Google just dealt another blow to domain name parking

real

Reaction score
Trophy points
Reactions: ben
Hopefully DomainUi can fill the gap for people with traffic domains.

I have alot of new features being worked on so make it easier to add domains and content.

Do people really read these tiny little micro articles? There's literally no links in it or anything?

Personally, I'm not shocked by this, and I don't see it as a bad thing.

It's not as if parking pages bring value by way of information or content to anyone at all. Why should high traffic type-in domains get any residual income for doing nothing?

I bet the same people kicking up a stink about it don't believe in financially helping fellow humans and expect nothing in return.

Reactions: ben
Personally, I'm not shocked by this, and I don't see it as a bad thing.

It's not as if parking pages bring value by way of information or content to anyone at all. Why should high traffic type-in domains get any residual income for doing nothing?

I bet the same people kicking up a stink about it don't believe in financially helping fellow humans and expect nothing in return.
Fully with you on this. The sheer amount of parked pages on the internet is staggering and as someone who is on both sides of the fence, I would rather see those domains being used for something. I’ve spoke about this before on deadcorn, that I think there’s so many wasted opportunities out there. Lot of these domains could be being put to some good practical use by real visionaries, and companies that would use them. It would be better to get rid of parking pages altogether and just find a way to lease the domain. I guess in reality a lot of domain holders need to stop being so greedy. I think it’s a good move by Google, but I also think Google in general is a piece of shit corporation, so bada bing bada bum.

Back