Have you seen the latest Domain Sherpa episode?

real

Reaction score
Trophy points

No time to watch this at the moment, but is there any mention of the data breach at Brandable?

I'm guessing not...

Does every Ac*rn Gold Member get a gold cap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ben
Listen here from 1 hour 10 minutes regarding Brandable.

Anyone know what is happening?

39 minutes is also interesting regarding 1 million pounds!
These streams are always just so cringeworthy. They're consistently so awkward to watch.

It’s not that I dislike the people, as I’m genuinely neutral towards both of them. However, Helmets has a remarkable talent for making his guests seem extremely uncomfortable.

Putting them on the spot for various sponsorships on-stream also comes across as unprofessional and unfair, but obviously my views and opinions don't matter.

Putting them on the spot for various sponsorships on-stream also comes across as unprofessional and unfair, but obviously my views and opinions don't matter.
Fully agree, that wasn't professional at all and Ryan looked uncomfortable as I think he may have just realised that he had signed half a blank cheque. I think Ryan would be morally in the right if he were to email him afterwards and say that he has reconsidered and no longer wanted to co-sponsor the event.

Those sorts of discussions should be held in private offline.

I agree that Helmuts shouldn't have put Ryan on the spot like this in a live stream, but Ryan did kind of ask for it by earlier boasting about being offered £1m for 20% of one his companies. If you make boasts like that (however implausible) it's hardly surprising when people try to tap you for money.

But this is just another example of Helmuts' chronic naivety in saying and doing things online that should be said and done privately (or not at all). The latest example on Acorn is the "existential crisis" (his words) that he seems to have had on Thursday/Friday after watching a video of some American sales guru phoning a gym and asking a somewhat implausible question about the maximum he can spend on a membership:

https://www.acorndomains.co.uk/thre...iness-can-spend-at-your-company-today.182077/

If he's after commercially sensitive information from specific people, does he seriously think that the best way to get it is by asking them on a public forum, rather than by PM? And if he's just trying to generate content, this really isn't the best subject to choose.

The more I see of him, the clearer it becomes that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Quite sad really.

God, this whole video was painful from 1 hour 10 mins. Ryan looked like he smoked half an L about an hour ago and is now ready to fall asleep.

I haven't seen Ryan be that cagey before as he was towards the end on that one.

Last edited:
Back