Hello

• Thread starter Thread starter U1
  • Start date Start date

U1

Reaction score
Trophy points
Hi all

Long-term lurker at the other site turned 4m convert - hoping I am in the room with the wisdom?

Im a great financial adviser by day and a terrible web-wannabe by night so please look forward to some very idiotic questions coming from me in the months to follow (y)

ATB

Welcome to the site.

I was going to ask for some financial advice, there is a rumour going around that it.com's are offering good ROI's, what's your...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only kidding.

What kind of financial planning are you into? Any domain names to speak of at the moment?

All the best
GW

Having a financial adviser on board is great news! Welcome!

Welcome to the site.

I was going to ask for some financial advice, there is a rumour going around that it.com's are offering good ROI's, what's your...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only kidding.

What kind of financial planning are you into? Any domain names to speak of at the moment?

All the best
GW
Think you might regret.it!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Abit of a generalist at the moment but mostly pensions & investments for individuals, all the exciting stuff. So everyone please let me know when the big one comes along..

Domains wise Ive been buying up some real estate but yet to put down anything worth looking at. The long term vision is that I will be multi-branded across the disciplines through my own lead-gen company but chanelling the 'referrals' back through to me and my compadres. I've some limited experience in this space but I am always interested in hearing about SEO etc so if you or anyone has some good resources let me know.

I think from your blog your in the finance space too, GW?

ATB

Having a financial adviser on board is great news! Welcome!
Thanks Diablo but I am truly the apprentice here believe me - let me know if theres anything I can do to help!

Back