Help me reach 8 processed payments to unlock 24 hour processing

ben

Reaction score
Trophy points
Hello all,

I’ve just opened a Pro account with Revolut (affiliate link, by the way, if anyone signs up I get £60, which I will 50/50 split with anyone that does).

So the pro account is for freelancers, allows me take payment directly via payment links into my bank, problem is, I have to make 10 payments before unlocking 24 hour processing. Otherwise is a whole WEEK.

To speed this up a bit, and also do good whilst doing so, I ask you guys to help me reach it by paying £1 via my payment link below.

Each payment received will go to St Mary’s Hospice charity, and for each received I will add £1 too.

St Mary’s Hospice provides care and comfort for patients living with any life-shortening illness or long term condition and their family. We support people from the moment of diagnosis and their families for longer.

Click here to make your donation, you can pay via pretty much any method.

You can donate on behalf of yourself or your business, but either way, let me know in the thread.

Best,
Ben

Thanks to those who have donated so far, more than £1, which is very generous of you.

Thanks to those who donated and helped me reached this, to @cm who kindly offered to donate £100 directly to St Mary's Hospice directly. What a stand up guy.

Back