Hi, I'm seemly. Otherwise known as Chris.

seemly

Reaction score
Trophy points
Hi, I'm seemly. Otherwise known as Chris (LinkedIn).

I'm a web developer with around 15 years experience. I have a keen eye for design, and I love most forms of art.

You might (not) be aware of my side project Domain Sales History, which I originally built to improve my skills and try out new ideas.

Some see value in the project. Others... don't.

I was a relative latecomer to domaining when I only had around 2 years professional development experience, so it paved the way for me to learn my trade, buy FTR domains to flip, or dev them to earn an extra few quid.

I've never had much of a domain portfolio, and have always been more interested in buying to develop. So code, design, affiliate marketing, copywriting, SEO, etc, is what I have more of an interest in.

I am no longer a member on the other forum, as I no longer wanted to give my value to someone I have come to the decision I don't trust and I don't like, which unfortunately means I've had to step away from the positive reputation I hope I've built over more than 13 years there. I tried sticking it out, but it became an impossibility.

While I've never actively undertaken freelance work, I have helped many members with technical problems to get them back up and running. If you ever fit in this bracket, and you need some help, I'm always happy to help where I can.

Hopefully this forum will become a success. I'm willing to do my bit to help make that happen.

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

good to see your face again. Defo going to add my headshot, a few more and we can play a game of guess who!

Welcome, glad to have the founder of DomainSalesHistory here.

I think it was some achievement to at least force brandable to make a public announcement about the financial data leak over at the other place 👍🏼

Welcome, glad to have the founder of DomainSalesHistory here.

I think it was some achievement to at least force brandable to make a public announcement about the financial data leak over at the other place 👍🏼
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm not sure if I can take credit for getting any kind of statement out from Brandable, though. There are some investors in that product that I like and respect, but my thoughts on Ryan are the absolute opposite.

Back