LENDING.UK : Great Finance Related Domain!

BG

Reaction score
Trophy points
Hi All,

Re: Lending.uk

LENDING.UK
is a powerful, keyword-rich domain that resonates instantly with the UK finance sector, making it ideal for businesses offering loans or financial services. Its direct relevance to lending ensures high SEO potential, boosting search engine rankings and driving targeted traffic.

Offers welcome! Thank you in advance..

Kind Regards.
BG

Can you compress your threads into one?

Like one sales threads with them all listed?

Hi Hook,

I totally understand and appreciate why you'd ask this, as it can be frustrating seeing people take up the 'domain for sale' section by posting names individually rather than in bulk. That said, I'm very mindful of this and always try my best not to post multiple names on the same day. That's why I waited to post 'Lending.uk' today, rather than immediately after my Freebies and Classifieds post. I also like to take advantage of appearing in the 'new posts' section.

If I come across a batch of names that I feel I can bundle together, it goes without saying that I'll 100% put them in one thread. I'd hate to be the person who annoys everyone.. totally not my intention. I was just trying to make the most of showing up in the 'new posts' when people come back.

And there was me hoping I was coming back to this thread with.. I've just DM'd you an offer, hehe!! 😜

All the best,
BG

When I load up that sub-forum, you have half of the pixel space, don't you feel like that could seem excessive - imagine if UKBO or Domainlore posted every domain they have in the forum - It'd be cramped with posts. You could make one thread, and list all your names there - and that way, others can advertise too without making thread for each.

When I load up that sub-forum, you have half of the pixel space, don't you feel like that could seem excessive - imagine if UKBO or Domainlore posted every domain they have in the forum - It'd be cramped with posts. You could make one thread, and list all your names there - and that way, others can advertise too without making thread for each.

Personally I don't have a problem with it as long a the domains are likely to have some interest and it's not too excessive

Maybe it's a forum issue and there could be something to click to filter out sales post, but idk if whomever is currently admin wants to be too active implementing this stuff

Reactions: BG

If more people were posting their domains for sale on a daily basis, I don’t think this would be as much of an issue, as it hasn’t been in the past on other forums I've posted within. It’s just magnified right now because that section isn’t as active at the moment. I totally understand the concern about keeping the forum clutter-free for everyone’s benefit, and as I explained above, I’m mindful of my posts. I always space them out and only post a single domain when I believe it deserves its own focus.

Looking back, I could have merged 'Freebies' & 'Classifieds,' but I didn’t at the time. As I mentioned, if I come across a batch of names that I can bundle in the future, I’ll definitely put them in one thread. So I feel we can put this to bed now, rather than discussing it further in a sales thread... I appreciate your feedback and your perspective on keeping the forum balanced! If you have any more thoughts, feel free to DM me instead of continuing here. Thank you.

All the best,
BG

Back