Link and content purchases

rob

Reaction score
Trophy points
Thought would hide this in the unspidered forum.

Is anyone buying or selling article/link placements on their sites, and what kind of rates are you achieving?

(Could always setup a mini link network on here if people up for it?!)

Thought would hide this in the unspidered forum.

Is anyone buying or selling article/link placements on their sites, and what kind of rates are you achieving?

(Could always setup a mini link network on here if people up for it?!)
£12-15 a link is pretty easy to get on aged domains, with traffic. People upsell this for 300%+ cost usually.

I used to sell placements long time ago, but then I realised any sites worth selling links from are worth more to use on my own projects, so I stopped. In the wild, any link placements available are lower quality as most good quality ones are kept by the owners. so I'd just sell the crap, keep the good.

Historically we have only bought links (in igaming you don't really have a choice) but recently we've started selling a few as well on some non-affiliate blogs that we had kicking around, mainly to try and cover some of the cost of our own link costs - link building being a bit of a zero sum game, after all.

We charge £150 for a post on a sports/racing site for igaming links. Mainly to brokers dealing with bookies or bigger affiliates.

Back