Looking for a tool to sync Etsy+eBay+Shopify

RegalDomains

Reaction score
Trophy points
Primarily sync inventory levels using SKU matching, at its most basic level.

I've got 650 SKUs, that will probably top out in future at about 1200.

So I sell something on eBay, it updates the quantity of the produce with the same SKU on Shopify and Etsy.

The ability to import listings would be a bonus but not essential, and OnBuy integration would be a bonus but not essential also.

A Google search for this is really overwhelming, so just hoping that there is somebody on here who uses something that they can recommend!

I went down this path a while back. I also needed native integration with Royal Mail (previously used Shipstation for that), in the end things didn't work out. But I had settled on Veeqo.com - they had by far the best integrations, were I believe UK based and were'nt too silly with pricing.

I've just gone back through my bookmarks and oddly enough they were acquired by Amazon and are now a free service?

I have no idea what the acquisition has meant for their service, just that a year or 2 ago it was a leading pick for the solution you're looking for.

I went down this path a while back. I also needed native integration with Royal Mail (previously used Shipstation for that), in the end things didn't work out. But I had settled on Veeqo.com - they had by far the best integrations, were I believe UK based and were'nt too silly with pricing.

I've just gone back through my bookmarks and oddly enough they were acquired by Amazon and are now a free service?

I have no idea what the acquisition has meant for their service, just that a year or 2 ago it was a leading pick for the solution you're looking for.

Super, thanks, I'll give that a look.

I've never needed a service like this, but what a fantastic business model for users!

Thanks for sharing!

Edit: In fact, I've added it to my Useful websites, apps, and tools post.

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 08.28.36.png

Last edited:
Back