OnlyFans Beats Apple, Google, Netflix, And Other Big Tech Companies In Revenue Per Employee

seemly

Reaction score
Trophy points

On average, each OnlyFans employee contributed to nearly $31 million to the company's top line, while Microsoft's average revenue per employee was the lowest in this last at just $1.1 million – almost 28 times lower than that of OnlyFans.

I realise it's not a fair comparison of products and services, especially as content creators won't be classed as employees.

Also, revenue != profit.

But still a pretty interesting piece of content.

Just really makes me feel violently nauseous looking at these figures. What a world we live in. $383 billion in a year?

According to the United Nations' World Food Programme (WFP), it would cost approximately $40-50 billion per year to end hunger globally.

What are we doing.

Just really makes me feel violently nauseous looking at these figures. What a world we live in. $383 billion in a year?

According to the United Nations' World Food Programme (WFP), it would cost approximately $40-50 billion per year to end hunger globally.

What are we doing.
If that money would be spent on food then yes. I think we donate to charities way more than that. Trouble is most of the money go on salaries for the people running these charities.

Attachments

• sal.jpg
    sal.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 7
I won't lie mate, I don't disagree with paying CEO's of charities salaries like this. It must be a very hard job being CEO of a global organisation that isn't in it for profit. People's time is valuable, it's the only currency we have. Plus, with all due respect, even the highest salary on there isn't anywhere close to the sort of money Apple makes in a year. There's no excuse for it. Humans are just awful. We genuinely could eradicate poverty, hunger and probably disease on the back of it. But no, we are greedy, selfish, one track species with no future.

Back