Positive please

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 84
  • Start date Start date
I doubt this is Ryan because I doubt he'd misspell his own surname.

Last edited:
Also a reason I suggested verified accounts. Especially when someone is openly using their name.
OK Mr two forms of identification and papers please 🤣

OK Mr two forms of identification and papers please 🤣
Just be as simple as verifying his email. Between us we would have dealt with most of the active people in the domain industry, so easy enough to achieve.

Reactions: ben
Just be as simple as verifying his email. Between us we would have dealt with most of the active people in the domain industry, so easy enough to achieve.
Lots of ways around email verification now DJ, Apple Hide my Email is just one of them. Phone number verification is probably the best route, but who can be arsed. It could be a good idea to enforce 2 factor authentication via SMS, that way you’re enforcing better security and at the same time verifying phone number.

Lots of ways around email verification now DJ, Apple Hide my Email is just one of them. Phone number verification is probably the best route, but who can be arsed. It could be a good idea to enforce 2 factor authentication via SMS, that way you’re enforcing better security and at the same time verifying phone number.
I simple email to Ryan or whoever asking him to confirm he setup the account would all that would be needed. Obviously this would only work for known members, and a different approach might be needed for that.

Back