PropertyInvestors.co.uk : Property Investors

BG

Reaction score
Trophy points
Hi All,

Re : PropertyInvestors.co.uk

This exact-match premium property domain is now for sale! A rare opportunity for anyone looking to dominate the lucrative property investment sector.

Note: I’m happy to sell with or without the platform (which has just been uploaded to complement the domain).

If you’re interested, please feel free to send me a private message with your offer. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
BG

Thought this one looked familiar, I used to own this and sold it in 2015 to a company, they must have let it drop!

It's a great domain, good luck with the sale.

Thought this one looked familiar, I used to own this and sold it in 2015 to a company, they must have let it drop!

It's a great domain, good luck with the sale.

Thank you for the kind words, @AlistairH! Funnily enough, I just checked my logs, and on the 15th of November 2015, I was trying to buy the domain from '@Paul' after he picked it up. Finlay grabbed the .uk version, so perhaps you sold it to Paul? Three years later, I finally bought it from him and transferred it to my TAG on the 13th of February 2018.

I've noticed a surge of TikTokers and influencers all claiming to be top property investors and charging absurd amounts for their courses. In the right hands, this domain could take off and rank effortlessly. I only uploaded a platform to it a few days ago to showcase its potential. Hopefully, someone in this forum operates in this space, as it's incredibly lucrative business sector!

I'm not looking for crazy money.. So offers welcome (y)

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words, @AlistairH! Funnily enough, I just checked my logs, and on the 15th of November 2015, I was trying to buy the domain from 'Paul Koppen' after he picked it up. Finlay grabbed the .uk version, so perhaps you sold it to Paul? Three years later, I finally bought it from him and transferred it to my TAG on the 13th of February 2018.

I've noticed a surge of TikTokers and influencers all claiming to be top property investors and charging absurd amounts for their courses. In the right hands, this domain could take off and rank effortlessly. I only uploaded a platform to it a few days ago to showcase its potential. Hopefully, someone in this forum operates in this space, as it's incredibly lucrative business sector!

I'm not looking for crazy money.. So offers welcome (y)

We must both have had eyes on it at the same time then as looking at my logs I bought it from @Paul on 15th November 2015! Maybe he advertised it on acorn or something? I can't remember

I then sold it a couple of months later to a company so how it ended up back in Pauls hands is anyones guess! He probably recaught it looking at the reg date, it does happen :LOL:

Tempted to repurchase it back myself tbh, I'll have a think!

Last edited:
We must both have had eyes on it at the same time then as looking at my logs I bought it from Paul Koppen on 15th November 2015! Maybe he advertised it on acorn or something? I can't remember

I then sold it a couple of months later to a company so how it ended up back in Pauls hands is anyones guess! He probably recaught it looking at the reg date, it does happen :LOL:

Tempted to repurchase it back myself tbh, I'll have a think!

Ah ha.. My guess is this.. You purchased it from @Paul later that day then.. Then you listed for sale on Sedo with a 'BUY IT NOW' price on the 28/11/2015, yet I was too slow to grab it! - Then Paul picked it again when it dropped (if it dropped that is). I just found the old email thread (see below) 😀

"@AlistairH, says: Tempted to repurchase it back myself tbh, I'll have a think!"

-- Happy to listen to your offer.. it's a great name!!(y)

property_investors_domain_name_2015_2018_2024.png

Last edited:
Back