Trump fired upon at speech this evening, 2 dead

ben

Reaction score
Trophy points

Some iconic images coming out of this, maybe not worth almost losing your life for but cool pictures.

I hope that he's alright. I'm glad the perpetrator got a bullet in the head.

Too many years of lying to the public and brainwashing in a particular direction is unravelling in spectacular style. 😆

The ruling classes overcooked their omelette.

Reactions: ben
Too many years of lying to the public and brainwashing in a particular direction is unravelling in spectacular style. 😆

The ruling classes overcooked their omelette.
Probably shouldn’t have missed, as it’s swung the emotion in the other direction (in favour of Trump)

Probably shouldn’t have missed, as it’s swung the emotion in the other direction (in favour of Trump)
That's not how that shit's supposed to work. Have better ideas and win I say.

It is funny though, just when you think it can't swing more in his favour, it just gets better.

That's not how that shit's supposed to work. Have better ideas and win I say.

It is funny though, just when you think it can't swing more in his favour, it just gets better.

I'm not pro-Trump, but I'm certainly not pro-Biden. It's entirely irrelevant anyway, as me and you probably both agree that they are but puppets, on the string of something much greater.

Politics. The increasingly evident illusion of choice. Somewhere, at some point a long time ago, some very rich and powerful people decided how things were going to be done, and now we are so brainwashed and dumbed down, that we don't even know where to begin to change it.

This kind of discussion always reminds me of how most of society are the monkeys in the banana experiment.

When you fall for the illusion that someone in government can fix something for you, you're officially the new monkey.

Realising that they can't and won't is when you become a showered monkey.

Then when you realise everything you're being fed is leading to your demise, you're officially outside of the cage, alone and can't get back in again.

If you watch the BBC and think it's a pro British institution you haven't begun the journey yet.

Just imho. Stay in the cage I say, it's a lot easier haha

Last edited:
Reactions: ben
When you fall for the illusion that someone in government can fix something for you, you're officially the new monkey.

Realising that they can't and won't is when you become a showered monkey.

Then when you realise everything you're being fed is leading to your demise, you're officially outside of the cage, alone and can't get back in again.

If you watch the BBC and think it's a pro British institution you haven't begun the journey yet.

Just imho. Stay in the cage I say, it's a lot easier haha
I certainly think the media is losing its grip, the veil is being lifted and the narrative of control has been lost. I'm starting to see that most of what I have been told and what I have accepted was probably a lie. I won't go into them here, as that's probably not a debate for this forum, but I'm shocked by a lot of it, and sort of ashamed to have ever believed it.

As for Trump, he now surrounds himself with people who want more wars, more destruction. I've given up on the chap being any different from any of the others.

I certainly think the media is losing its grip, the veil is being lifted and the narrative of control has been lost. I'm starting to see that most of what I have been told and what I have accepted was probably a lie. I won't go into them here, as that's probably not a debate for this forum, but I'm shocked by a lot of it, and sort of ashamed to have ever believed it.

As for Trump, he now surrounds himself with people who want more wars, more destruction. I've given up on the chap being any different from any of the others.
When you know, you know 😅.

Oh wait, the shitball is on. How English!

Back