DVLA

Because I'm a cunt and a despicable human being, I've got a personalised reg number.

Because I'm neurodiverse, I've got a fascination with letters and numbers and combining them to create meaning. My favourite number is 23.

Because I'm a domainer, I got up early one morning last year and pinged the DVLA website to snap up a 23 reg that I'd coveted my entire life the millisecond it was released.

I bought it with the proceeds from a domain sale and the three letter suffix is WWW.
👌🏻

What do you think the DVLA will be doing with cash from these new plates?

I would like to think donating it towards fixing potholes but I suspect it will end up being used to pay for hotels! 😬

What do you think the DVLA will be doing with cash from these new plates?

I would like to think donating it towards fixing potholes but I suspect it will end up being used to pay for hotels! 😬
Probably not paying a developer to fix their shitty infrastructure

I don't see the point in paying for a private reg when you have the entire car to play with. Get drawing...

I also don't understand reg plates that have someone's name in them. You want some nob head to shout abuse at you and know your name whilst doing so?

• Haha
Reactions: ben
I don't see the point in paying for a private reg when you have the entire car to play with. Get drawing...

I also don't understand reg plates that have someone's name in them. You want some nob head to shout abuse at you and know your name whilst doing so?

Yeah, I picked up this, think it suits me, what do you think?

20697_min.jpeg

I'm not even joking, but someone near us has the letters KU19 NTT or something variation of it. (I put 19, I can't remember the numbers).

I don't think she even realises.

• Haha
Reactions: Cav
Because I'm a cunt and a despicable human being, I've got a personalised reg plate.

Because I'm neurodiverse, I've got a fascination with letters and numbers and combining them to create meaning. My favourite number is 23.

Because I'm a domainer, I got up early one morning last year and pinged the DVLA website to snap up a 23 reg that I'd hankered after for yonks.

I bought it with the proceeds from a domain sale and the three letter suffix is WWW.
👌

Back