Euro's Thread

GreyWing

Reaction score
Trophy points
Some game going on between Spain v France

I hope England get knocked out tomorrow, because if they go up against either of these, we will be embarrassed with the way they are playing.

Last edited:
Spain vs England would be epic.

I don't watch football, but will have to on that occasion πŸ˜„

I'm English and hate to say this but England have played some of the worst football I've even seen in these euros and don't deserve to still be in. Time Gareth Southgate went too but that is only my opinion. :ROFLMAO:

I'm English and hate to say this but England have played some of the worst football I've even seen in these euros and don't deserve to still be in. Time Gareth Southgate went too but that is only my opinion. :ROFLMAO:
You are totally going to win it with a deflected goal off Kane's arse. It will be unbearable :ROFLMAO:

Gotta get through the Dutch, first. I'm worried that we have gotten lucky this far. Very, very lucky. Our last game against Slovakia was embarrassing to say the least. Netherlands are on form, and if we get through the Semi's and somehow reach the finals, where we will be up against Spain, which after their performance tonight, is going to be TOUGH unless the team get their fucking act together. Right now, I feel they haven't earned their spot in the semis.

I'm just hoping for a few shots. In normal time I think we have had less than 10 on target all Euro's.

Can’t see us going as far as pens this time. I reckon we might concede in the first half.

Can’t see us going as far as pens this time. I reckon we might concede in the first half.

So far England have been mediocre at best and would be out had they been in the stronger half of the Euros.

But, they have the ability in that team to be so much better. Maybe tonight we'll see them turn up. Starting with the team that usually finishes games might help. Hungriest players seem to be on the bench every game.

So far England have been mediocre at best and would be out had they been in the stronger half of the Euros.

But, they have the ability in that team to be so much better. Maybe tonight we'll see them turn up. Starting with the team that usually finishes games might help.
Totally agree. As I mentioned earlier, I feel like we haven't earned the place in the semi's. We have been so lucky, that 96th minute goal against Switzerland was just pure luck. That being said, I hope it's coming home this year.

FINALLY.

IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOMEEEEE, IT'S COMINGGGGGGG

Not a great start! A few mins in and England are getting a beating!

Almost sure that It's NOT coming home but the England team will be! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Spoke too soon maybe!

Can’t believe that was offside

Back