Features / how can we help

Muller2

Reaction score
Trophy points
Will some of the features Aaron was adding be added here?

What can we do to help?

Would Aaron donate the code that he made for the tags section and the lookup?

Anyone is welcome to code something similar or reach to Aaron to see if he is willing to provide it.

Just a little UX thing. Under the ⚡ shortcut on mobile, howsabout rearranging the links to quicken moving around? Perhaps What's new / New posts / Latest activity / Your news feed / New profile posts and jib off Featured content altogether?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure UKDNF had the functionality to ignore a thread.

In some cases, that can be an absolute god send. I'd like to request for that to be implemented if possible, please?

Some topics I am easily triggered by, and I have almost zero self restraint with ignoring posts when they keep appearing in my feed.

Like this?

It's a paid add-on, can be installed if someone's willing to purchase it.

Like this?

It's a paid add-on, can be installed if someone's willing to purchase it.
Must be 15 of us OG’s here now. How about we setup a Ko-Fi or similar, perhaps something that pays out quicker. And we can all donate £1 or $1 or whatever.

What about a suggestions node where we can vote on suggestions with donations. I’m sure we all want to build this forum forward in whatever way we can.

Must be 15 of us OG’s here now. How about we setup a Ko-Fi or similar, perhaps something that pays out quicker. And we can all donate £1 or $1 or whatever.

What about a suggestions node where we can vote on suggestions with donations. I’m sure we all want to build this forum forward in whatever way we can.
This.

I wonder if @Aaron, when he has a few minutes, could list any and all add-ons that he implemented on UKDNF, so we can go about raising the funds to get them purchased and installed here?

DMs don't have the functionality to insert an image like posts do. Is it possible?

Back