Forum e-mails

Initially went into..?

• spam

• inbox

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah, they get delivered. it's not that you have blocks during the SMTP session - this shouldn't happen with any of those paid providers. The question is where each individual e-mail will end up in the user's mail folder structure - in 'spam' or 'inbox'. This can't be known or tracked (contrary to where email is sent to spam by user initiated action).
I've heard a lot of problems with this are because of the link tracking with Mailgun, I never set it up anyway, but I can see why some provider would block links lol.

I can confirm that my registration email went to the junk folder.
(My email is hosted by office 365 exchange)

+1 for SMTP2GO - They have been simply brilliant when used in conjunction with web applications.

Last edited:
I use smtp2go. Never had any problems sending emails, even to hotmail. I had to as I was constantly getting blocked by all the free email providers.
In any business I have ever run, getting an enquiry from a hotmail or yahoo address was always hit and miss whether they receive your reply!

All to spam (Zoho mail)

All to spam (Zoho mail)
DJ, you have an issue with your Zoho mail provider, forum e-mails to you just being simply rejected (obviously, for no reason).

<info@un****.co.uk>: host mx.zoho.com[204.141.43.44] said: 541 5.4.1
Mail rejected by destination domain (in reply to RCPT TO command)

You might want to speak to your provider

DJ, you have an issue with your Zoho mail provider, forum e-mails to you just being simply rejected (obviously, for no reason).

<info@un****.co.uk>: host mx.zoho.com[204.141.43.44] said: 541 5.4.1
Mail rejected by destination domain (in reply to RCPT TO command)

You might want to speak to your provider

can you forward the email please?

Back