John Lewis bring back "Never knowingly undersold"

Long favoured John Lewis, especially as employees share the rewards unlike most other greedy owner retailers. The history of John Lewis by Victoria Glendinning is a good read.

Richer Sounds is another business owned by its employees. Julian Richer's The Ethical Capitalist: How to Make Business Work Better for Society is well worth reading too.

Long favoured John Lewis, especially as employees share the rewards unlike most other greedy owner retailers. The history of John Lewis by Victoria Glendinning is a good read.
I always buy my electronics from John Lewis.

Always the same price as Argos and Curry's but with a 2 year warranty instead of 1 year!

Reactions: Cav
I always buy my electronics from John Lewis.

Always the same price as Argos and Curry's but with a 2 year warranty instead of 1 year!
I think, but not 100% sure, that they do not have the very latest Apple products though.

I think, but not 100% sure, that they do not have the very latest Apple products though.
you always have consumer rights, regardless of the store. I had a washing machine stop working after 2 years, currys said out of warranty but I pointed out consumer rights & that it was unfit for purpose... week later I had 60% of the value given to me in cash.

But I had a TV one time get dragged out for 5 months with Currys, I had to take them to small claims court and they settled for 90% of original value in refund. But the original offer was 50% for a TV that broke after 13 months (1 month after "warranty").

And credit cards give you a warranty as well. Not sure of the details off the top of my head though.

What a weird and irrelevant thing to post.
How is it irrelevant? It's not irrelevant.

John Lewis went woke and now they're trying to save their company cause it's doing shit. How much more relevant can you get??

Please stop sulking every time you get triggered by the most minor thing.

John Lewis went woke and now they're trying to save their company cause it's doing shit. How much more relevant can you get??

Irrelevant because John Lewis are not doing shit.

Irrelevant because John Lewis are not doing shit.

Whatever you say...

"John Lewis fell to a loss for three years in a row, including a large £234million deficit posted in early 2023."
https://www.gbnews.com/news/john-le...arge £234million deficit posted in early 2023.

😂

You actually keep a list of what retailers do (or have done), just so you can post some shitty image of a senile old man that has perverted thoughts about his own daughter?

What a weirdo.

What, like you sulk every time you get asked to introduce yourself?

The fact you're too cowardly to have your views and opinions actually associated to your real face and name says everything that means anything about you. Typical behaviour from someone with your viewpoints.

Whatever you say...

"John Lewis fell to a loss for three years in a row, including a large £234million deficit posted in early 2023."
https://www.gbnews.com/news/john-lewis-fights-back-against-wokery#:~:text=John Lewis fell to a loss for three years in a row, including a large £234million deficit posted in early 2023.
Lol, using only the best reference material I see! 😂

I wonder how gammon based retailers are fairing in a post-austerity, post-covid, post-recession world we currently live in? Care to share some other amazing references from GBeebies?

Whatever you say...

https://www.gbnews.com/news/john-lewis-fights-back-against-wokery#:~:text=John Lewis fell to a loss for three years in a row, including a large £234million deficit posted in early 2023.

If you'd bothered to read the article I linked to, it states "The department store chain notched up £56m in pre-tax profit in the year to 27 January, up from a loss of £234m in 2022/23". So no need for the GB News shite. And my point stands,. They aren't doing shit. As the one million new customers and £56 million pre-tax profit shows.

They have turned things around since woke shite. What don't you understand about that?

Stop wetting yourself over a bit of gbeebies.

They have turned things around since woke shite. What don't you understand about that?

You seem to be the one who is confused. You said "they are doing shit". Now it's "they have turned things around".

But aye, keep telling yourself you're right.

Loses an argument, then tries to insult others about his trash news sources because they love the term "woke".

What a fucking bellend.

You're just nit picking.

They went woke, did shit. And now they're turning it around. Simples! I'm happy to concede that they WERE doing shit (cause of woke crap). But why I have to go out of my way to state it just to keep you from attacking me personally I'm unsure why.

You two babies started the attack, not me. You're just absolutely shitting yourself cause someone posted an image.

I'm going to tell my mum now cause of you!!

You're just nit picking.

They went woke, did shit. And now they're turning it around. Simples! I'm happy to concede that they WERE doing shit (cause of woke crap). But why I have to go out of my way to state it just to keep you from attacking me personally I'm unsure why.

You two babies started the attack, not me. You're just absolutely shitting yourself cause someone posted an image.

I'm going to tell my mum now cause of you!!
She'll have no idea who you are - you haven't introduced yourself.

Back