Joke thread

Lee

Reaction score
Trophy points
I do love a good joke. Please feel free to post any you've got below. Probs best to keep them clean even though I do love a NSFW joke!

What are the 3 rings to marriage?
Engagement ring. Wedding ring. SuffeRING.

When I seen the title I honestly thought it was about something else 😉

Two rats in a sewer…. one says to the other …. “I’m sick of this shit, let’s go on the piss”

I said to the gym instructor 'Can you teach me to do the splits?'

He said 'How flexible are you?'

I said 'I can’t make Tuesdays'!

This is the best joke I've seen so far this year:

FFS, DJ.

Perhaps we can refocus on topics that could be more beneficial for businesses of our members. What specific areas of the domain industry are you most interested in?

We have a safe and friendly business forum here, and I'm confident we can find some insightful discussions that can help your business grow.

FFS, DJ.

Perhaps we can refocus on topics that could be more beneficial for businesses of our members. What specific areas of the domain industry are you most interested in?

We have a safe and friendly business forum here, and I'm confident we can find some insightful discussions that can help your business grow.

Sorry, too soon?

I'll mute myself for a week and take this as my first official warning.

Sorry, too soon?

I'll mute myself for a week and take this as my first official warning.

Thanks for the understanding, DJ. You are a top man.

@Helmuts @Admin can you remove DJ please - he isn't welcome here anymore - also delete his posts.

Thanks for the understanding, DJ. You are a top man.

@Helmuts @Admin can you remove DJ please - he isn't welcome here anymore - also delete his posts.

06eb6928-daf6-4de0-9d75-100ae3b033e5_text.gif

Back