Nominet Non-Execs List Announced 2024

GreyWing

Reaction score
Trophy points
We’re pleased to announce that there are five candidates standing for the two available seats in this year’s member-elected non-executive director election.

They are:

• Rob Golding
  • Ashley La Bolle
  • Thomas Mangin
  • David Ward
  • Rex Wickham
Full candidate details and their election statements are available on the Member Hub 3. We hope to organise a ‘meet the candidates’ webinar in advance of voting opening on Monday 23rd September 2024.

Thanks to all members who have taken part in the process."
Great set of candidates this year.

I've known Rex for many years, him and Alan have saved my bacon loads of times. DDOS attacks, third party data centres getting flooded (my old data centre, not theirs) and then working into the evening to get me back live the same day, me turning my server off on Christmas day 😂 😂 . They've always been there to bail me out. Plus, his extensive experience on UKRAC.

All the candidates come across really well, best of luck to everyone involved.

Good to see a range of candidates.

Rex will get a vote from here 👍

I see one candidate has registered: NED-elections.uk

Another candidate has registered: NEDelection.uk

However one was registered much later (19th July) which suggests an update was made?

You got to love a bit of election hyp-hen!

Last edited:
How does that work?

I’m told candidates were given the opportunity before publication to make last minute changes. So I guess the email was added to the CV last minute so everyone had an email address.

Last edited:
I’m told candidates were given the opportunity before publication to make last minute changes. So I guess the email was added to the CV last minute so everyone had an email address.

Also, we want to be careful not to disclose any personal information without your permission.
If you have any comments, please would you get in touch with me by no later than 11:00 am on Monday 22nd July.

As we chatted about over email, I'd imagine that candidate asked for the email address to be updated.

Back