Parkrun. A welcoming and friendly 5k walk/jog/run for mental and physical health

Ooof! Another wicked time! Nice work, Aaron. You weren't hanging around!
I wasn't really paying attention to time, was 8 seconds off my PB, if I'd known I probably could of found a little more to beat it.

I wasn't really paying attention to time, was 8 seconds off my PB, if I'd known I probably could of found a little more to beat it.
There's always next week!

On a related note, I'm pretty sure I saw Ryan Ewen at the Lee-on-the-Solent parkrun on Saturday.

I wanted to confirm by the results, but he either isn't registered, or forgot his barcode. This means his time would have been assigned as an 'unknown'.

I'm pretty sure that if it was him, he was either in position 148 or 175. You'll be pleased to hear he was working hard!

I only saw him finishing, as I often stand near the finish line cheering and clapping in the runners after I've finished. I didn't see him any at other time to speak to him.

So, well done Ryan!
Yes it was me - i started in last place - didn't register - and finished in around 27 mins which is ok. My best is around 20 mins pre-covid.

I've just started training again and playing at Alverstoke & Lee.

You will see me walking around 5am and then running around 7am and i will try to do Park Run when i can as i'm at mum & dads for a few months.

Yes it was me - i started in last place - didn't register - and finished in around 27 mins which is ok. My best is around 20 mins pre-covid.

I've just started training again and playing at Alverstoke & Lee.

You will see me walking around 5am and then running around 7am and i will try to do Park Run when i can as i'm at mum & dads for a few months.
Nice effort - well done!

Back