PETS

John

Reaction score
Trophy points
A bit of déjà vu but enjoined this on UKDNF, meet Maple our first dog, she is 11 months now and has changed our family so much it’s incredible (for the better).

What Pets do you have?

Attachments

• IMG_7713.jpeg
    IMG_7713.jpeg
    717.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7714.jpeg
    IMG_7714.jpeg
    627.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7711.jpeg
    IMG_7711.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Boy and a Girl?

Were thinking of getting another one next year, hear mixed reviews on having two girls or two boys.

Is a boy and girl the best match?

Boy and a Girl?

Were thinking of getting another one next year, hear mixed reviews on having two girls or two boys.

Is a boy and girl the best match?
It is a boy and a girl, the male has been snipped.

But it is probably an impractically anyway due to one being X3-4 bigger than the other. the boy is 13 now, and the girl 3 so I think it is a good match, they don't run around like crazy.

I wouldn't do two girls as they have a tendency to fight, but two males snipped are usually okay. I have family who have 4 boys and they playfight together but nothing serious.

Mine is a complete ball ache at times. As I type this he is barking his head off at some fox pups in the garden, he's a little bastard but wouldn't be
without him.

We got him just before lockdown, and when the kids were interested they setup an insta account for him:

Photo taken of our Dobermann when she was eight months old, she's now now 8 years old.

We live right by the river Wye (which the RAF periodically use as a navigational aid for their training flights) so her favourite pastime is chasing off Chinooks and jets that dare to invade her airspace - she literally races from one end of our half-mile stretch of the river to the other barking at them until they're out of view - how she's never hurt herself while going like a bat out of hell is one of those mysteries of the universe but it keeps her happy. :)

zara-patio-river.jpg

Photo taken of our Dobermann when she was eight months old, she's now now 8 years old.

We live right by the river Wye (which the RAF periodically use as a navigational aid for their training flights) so her favourite pastime is chasing off Chinooks and jets that dare to invade her airspace - she literally races from one end of our half-mile stretch of the river to the other barking at them until they're out of view - how she's never hurt herself while going like a bat out of hell is one of those mysteries of the universe but it keeps her happy. :)

View attachment 93
I do love a Doberman, beautiful dogs.

We live right by the river Wye
A gorgeous part of the world. I've canoed the Wye from Hoarwithy to Symonds Yat and it was sensational.

I'm open to offers on WyeValley.co.uk + WyeValley.uk 😉

Back