SLAINE

I'm desperately trying to remember who it was that told me.
I may have to go back over to the dark side and ask just to confirm......
Times like this, I feel I might have been too hasty to delete my deadcorn account.

99.9% sure Someone PM'd me on the oldcorn months ago to let me know
I have no knowledge of the guy's mortal status, but with respect I think you need a bit more than a PM from a source you can't remember before announcing his death with that degree of certainty on a public forum.

Anyway, how many months ago? He seems to have formed a company called TIDUIS NETWORK TECHNOLOGY LIMITED (15396725) as recently as January this year, and the domain titan.uk was last updated (renewed?) in April.

I have no knowledge of the guy's mortal status, but with respect I think you need a bit more than a PM from a source you can't remember before announcing his death with that degree of certainty on a public forum.

Anyway, how many months ago? He seems to have formed a company called TIDUIS NETWORK TECHNOLOGY LIMITED (15396725) as recently as January this year, and the domain titan.uk was last updated (renewed?) in April.
As far as I’m aware, the family were moving to secure his domain portfolio, and may have had help from someone on deadcorn. Can’t say much about the company. The guy I spoke to on Acorn said something unfortunate had happened, and he'd explain more on the phone. Surely if he had passed he would have just said that.

From Ty's uncle a while ago, I'm not sure if his condition is the same as I haven't spoken to his uncle since last year:

PS I don’t know if the following is of interest to you.

I don’t know if you have heard of Ty Hancocks, there has been a lot of comment about him on Acorn Domains.

I am Ty’s uncle and we bought over 7,500 domains, I provided the cash and Ty found and negotiated the sales.

Unfortunately Ty is seriously ill and can no longer be involved in our business, so I am putting up the domains for sale and if there are any you are interested in, please make an offer.

I don’t have interest in the world of ‘domainery’, hence my reason for selling up. Although I have been advised to hang onto the TLD’s

Can you chase that up DJ, or not?

Well I would have thought any of the LLL's would be worth keeping, even to just stick on DL and collect £50 minimum. But there are some fairly decent one word .uk's in there that have been re-registered. Some of them I would class as a bit shit, yes they're a word but theres' no use case for example.

radar.uk ... premium if you ask me.
nli.uk ... premium LLL if you ask me.
reaper.uk etc.

Just seems a bit odd.
I would drop those. I definitely wouldn't consider any of those 3 even usable, let alone premium.

• Haha
Reactions: j13
I would drop those. I definitely wouldn't consider any of those 3 even usable, let alone premium.
Drone stuff will explode in the next decade, radar.uk would be perfect for some kind of control system brand.

Reaper.uk - nice life insurance affiliate site right there. :ROFLMAO:

Hope Ty pulled through whatever he was facing.

viper.uk dropped today. In my opinion, anyone with half a brain would keep that. So either something is wrong here, or who knows what.

Bit strange that havent ever filed accounts though, yet appear to be trading from that company, according to slainedomains.com

Last edited:
Also just because a name has been registered doesn't mean it has value

Less than 1% of registered and unused domains have any real-world usage or genuine "value", but 100% of registered domains have a cost - the trick is working out whether the name is 1/100 or not :)

Well I would have thought any of the LLL's would be worth keeping, even to just stick on DL and collect £50 minimum. But there are some fairly decent one word .uk's in there that have been re-registered. Some of them I would class as a bit shit, yes they're a word but theres' no use case for example.

radar.uk ... premium if you ask me.
nli.uk ... premium LLL if you ask me.
reaper.uk etc.

Just seems a bit odd.
If Reaper.uk is a premium then why didn't you bid £95 for it?

If I thought I seen a premium domain at £xx I'd definitely buy it even if I didn't want it.

If Reaper.uk is a premium then why didn't you bid £95 for it?

If I thought I seen a premium domain at £xx I'd definitely buy it even if I didn't want it.
Well because I have two kids to feed and clothe, as well as a life to maintain outside of domains. If I wanted to buy it, I would have done? Does it mean if I say something is premium, I must buy it?

Good for you Lee, maybe you should go do that?

Back