Looky — A UK Domain Tool

Thanks for everyones feedback and testing so far, very entertaining project lol. Couple of new updates I've been working on:

• users can now comment on recent lookups
  • some styling updated for count badges
  • spooky
  • performance and security improvements
  • alert system implemented
Count badge is looking like it means that's how many comments there are, however I may adjust it. Taking feedback now. Have fun.

Another little update

• Recent Lookups now shows domains in pendingDelete
  • Messaging updated for pendingDelete domains and other windows
  • You're welcome

Just a heads up the dark mode comments box probably needs some CSS work as some of the text isn't very readable.

1728029409260.png

Reactions: ben
Just a heads up the dark mode comments box probably needs some CSS work as some of the text isn't very readable.

View attachment 216
Yeah it does mate, I’ve noticed that. The style as a whole needs a little adjustment, but I’m trying to focus on function over form at present. Thanks for the heads up though.

It looks like there's an offer in there somewhere, @ben

Also, someone is a big fan of gold caps, and gold caps for dickhead(s).

Are the 2 things related?

Showing how many paginated pages there are might be nice, and displaying total number of results. Obviously not key functionality, but a decent UX improvement.

1728034081896.png

Showing how many paginated pages there are might be nice, and displaying total number of results
That's a useful suggestion, Chris, thanks.

I think a good feature would be (unless already in the pipeline) it tells you if the domian is still renewable or stuck in Nominets deadly drop timeline :)

• Cheers
Reactions: ben
I think a good feature would be (unless already in the pipeline) it tells you if the domian is still renewable or stuck in Nominets deadly drop timeline :)
That's happens already Paul! If it's in pendingDelete status it'll show tell you, it'll also show on the recent drops with an hourglass icon for that search. On the contrary then, it will also advise you whether or not it's still within the 90 day expiry window (still renewable).:D

Back