Ryan - AMA

rdce80

Reaction score
Trophy points
Hey everyone,

Lots of spicy content on here so i thought i would join and say hello.

Ask me anything and lets face it being delusional is a gift.

Ask me about:

1) IPO 2029 with a 100bn Marketcap
2) PM in 2032

FYI i have always been honest and truthful about everything - i have never held anything back - you can like it or you can hate it but understand one thing, everyday i live my best life and i don't like negativity. Every 1 minute i spend in a negative mindset costs be 15 minutes of positivity.

LFG = Laboramus Fidei Gratia

"We work for the sake of faith"

• Haha
Reactions: ben
Hi Ryan

Welcome, we appreciate you joining our little community.

Is your plan to consolidate all leading .uk platforms under your umbrella, aggressively acquire Nominet, then sell to GoDaddy, retire as a multi billionaire and undertake a space walk in a gold space suit? 🧐🛎️😉

What happened with you and Acorn?

From an outsider POV you seemed to be wholly on the side of new management and the heavy handed rules while marketing your properties (excessively IMO, but that's me). Then suddenly post-*ummit it all disappeared quietly and we had the world's tiniest mea culpa from Helmuts.

How do you feel the several month saga reflects on the Ewen brand?

And more positively, what does the next 6 to 12 months look like for your various interests?

It would actually be quite nice for this place to feel welcome to all.

I'd welcome Ryan, and Helmuts for that matter. They'd just both need to accept they have plenty to answer for, and be courageous enough to acknowledge questions will be asked that should be answered.

It would actually be quite nice for this place to feel welcome to all.

I'd welcome Ryan, and Helmuts for that matter. They'd just both need to accept they have plenty to answer for, and be courageous enough to acknowledge questions will be asked that should be answered.
I tried to get Helmuts to sign up a month ago, but to no avail. He sometimes posts on NamePros, so it's not as if he only uses forums that he owns.

Ryan, on the other hand, seems to be "fragile". Having suddenly jumped ship from both of Helmuts' forums I can't see him signing up here - although he's also on NamePros and quite active too.

Calling someone out for making tall claims in public is one thing but impersonating them even if obviously fake is going a bit far.
I’m sure it was all made in the name of good humour, but I think I mentioned somewhere else earlier in the month about how it feels like it’s going too far. Sometimes it even feels like bullying. I’m not saying this is people’s intentions, but often times we as a species get carried away and don’t realise how much weight words can carry.

I for one welcome Ryan and anyone else to the forum, but it would be great if everyone that joined was transparent and honest about their dealings and, if we’re going to allow AMA’s like this, that is what the rules should be. If you want an AMA, you must answer any reasonable question with honesty.

I suspect I'm not alone in saying I'm shocked, but assuming this is correct then serious respect to @rdce80 for venturing into the lions' den, and for his sense of self-parody.

My post #11 above was proved wrong before I even wrote it!

Since the thread is titled AMA, my question is: why did you leave (and pull your advertising) from Acorn and DNForum? Genuinely interested.

Hey everyone,

Lots of spicy content on here so i thought i would join and say hello.

Ask me anything and lets face it being delusional is a gift.

Ask me about:

1) IPO 2029 with a 100bn Marketcap
2) PM in 2032

FYI i have always been honest and truthful about everything - i have never held anything back - you can like it or you can hate it but understand one thing, everyday i live my best life and i don't like negativity. Every 1 minute i spend in a negative mindset costs be 15 minutes of positivity.

LFG = Laboramus Fidei Gratia

"We work for the sake of faith"
Will pick this up tomorrow but yes @Kaleido is a cunt and a despicable human being

Back