4M logo competition

There are two most liked candidates at the moment and I believe community should decide between those two (still time to submit more ideas and become immediate favourite ;)
Thoughts everyone? Particularly folks who took the time and made the effort to enter a design.

I obviously have a conflict of interest as my design is in the running, so perhaps @dn can take things from here.

View attachment 82

Also it's a bit too long. Ideally a logo would be more squarish to be easier adjusted for icons/favicons.
I propose to drop "uk" part before it goes for the vote.
Voila!
4m.png
This could be the icon/favicon and the full logo could appear on the site masthead.

Last edited:
Voila!
4m.png
IMG_20240715_221251.jpg
Lol, kidding.

Nah, I like it, I'm interested to know what accent colour is going to be chosen, cause it could work with anything, including orange.

Last edited:
What do you mean by accent colour? I've used the forum palette for the logo.

Thoughts everyone? Particularly folks who took the time and made the effort to enter a design.

I obviously have a conflict of interest as my design is in the running, so perhaps @dn can take things from here.

Voila!
View attachment 87
This could be the icon/favicon and the full logo could appear on the site masthead.
I like the idea of Favicon like this and the original with uk on the end as the logo

Is there consensus , is it getting rolled out ?

I don't disagree, I thought this could be alleviated by using a more dominating colour fill for the 4. How would you suggest an improvement?

That being said, ChatGPT seems to see it correctly.
Could you use perspective somehow to make the 4 appear in front of the M?

Last edited:
@Kaleido, at the moment your design has my vote, but if @ben (or someone else) can use perspective to make it obvious that the 4 comes before the M without losing the interlocking of the two characters I would probably switch, so please give him the chance to do so.

I also think that the descender on the 4 should be the same length as the right-hand extension, as in your design.

I've spoken to @ben and he's happy to go ahead with the poll.

Reactions: ben
Sorry @Jeff, I’m moving house at the moment and everything is up in the air. Sadly, I won’t be able to amend the design until everything is unpacked and sorted, so I think the poll should go ahead as is.

Back