*cornDomains Forum Attracts New Talent

• Thread starter Thread starter dn
  • Start date Start date
As an outsider who never joined Acorn, even 2-3 years ago I went on there once and it was such an eyesore I just went off it.

Just people updating the same sales threads, nothing really going on there. I assumed the forum was abandoned. And the amount of ads give you a headache. Premium sponsor here, gold sponsor there... with nothing to advertise on! 100 views and no comments on posts in general discussion threads. Tragic

lol this little back and forth is bloody hilarious :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 126

"Would you ever import a game?"

Too funny for words.

View attachment 126
Got to be someone using bots to do most of the posts. He posted a few posts mentioning Helmuts to look like there's a person there, then it changed to completely random one-sentence questions and the bot blatantly doesn't have the sophistication to continue with the subject of the thread (or even the previous post) so just replies with another completely unconnected question. In short, it looks like Helmuts has been had and is unwittingly paying 8p per bot post which tragically are further damaging his already heavily debilitated forum.

Last edited:

He writes gibberish. I think this guy was smart enough to write LLM bot (using a free model on his home computer, as chatgpt4 would have been a magnitude smarter) for making these postings and now laughing all the way, how his "desperate for chat" employer can't even realize what's going on 😄

starting to feel sorry for the bloke..

Why does he feel the need to tell us about hopelessly sending emails out?

Just record how many bounces you get and from whom and NEVER send them an email again until they request it explicitly again and have accepted one successfully. It's quite simple??

What did he ask Amazon for with their SES service, if they can dump a load of emails on people that don't want them??

Referring to this: https://www.acorndomains.co.uk/threads/emails-were-bouncing-so-we-switched-the-server.182023/

Last edited:
I think we can add "Ree" to the list of dubious accounts over there.

He didn't respond to Deepak's introductory post ten days ago, but now that Deepak has been outed as a paid poster Ree says: "Now I know what you are doing and why, please accept my warmest welcome".

Go figure...

Reactions: dn
I think we can add "Ree" to the list of dubious accounts over there.

He didn't respond to Deepak's introductory post ten days ago, but now that Deepak has been outed as a paid poster Ree says: "Now I know what you are doing and why, please accept my warmest welcome".

Go figure...
Isn't he the one that buys .hiphop domains?

Last edited:
Where do you get that from? He doesn't mention it in any of his eight posts.

*Edited in response to the video that @username has just added to his post above.

Last edited:
Where do you get that from? He doesn't mention it in any of his eight posts.
The name Ree. That's his name on the vid, friend of Helmuts.

He's in the medical supplies industry, so it might be a compression sock puppet account instead.

Last edited:
The name Ree. That's his name on the vid, friend of Helmuts.

He's in the medical supplies industry, so it might be a compression sock puppet account instead.
My apologies to the guy, but I still think he seems to be doing Helmuts' bidding. Why else would you only welcome someone when you discover that they've been paid to post?

And thanks for duplicating my edit.

It's toxic however you look at it. Was the upper echelons of the Nazi army safe for children? Probably. Was it toxic? Absolutely.

These spam posts disappeared overnight, but what I don't get is why it took so long to delete them. Helmuts posted twice in the "Paid Posts - Deep Joshi" thread just half an hour after these five posts appeared, so he must have seen them.

One possible explanation is that he now regrets last month's deletion spree and has banned himself from deleting anything else, instead asking Admin to do it for him, and thereby introducing a delay that lets him calm down and reconsider. This theory is supported by the fact that he asked Admin to delete Bens's account (at Ben's request) rather than doing it himself.

And talking of the "Paid Posts - Deep Joshi" thread, it seems to have put a stop to Deep's posts. What would Helmuts do without us - and especially @rb5 - to keep him on the straight and narrow?

I think he should thank us by offering free summit tickets...

These spam posts disappeared overnight, but what I don't get is why it took so long to delete them. Helmuts posted twice in the "Paid Posts - Deep Joshi" thread just half an hour after these five posts appeared, so he must have seen them.

One possible explanation is that he now regrets last month's deletion spree and has banned himself from deleting anything else, instead asking Admin to do it for him, and thereby introducing a delay that lets him calm down and reconsider. This theory is supported by the fact that he asked Admin to delete Bens's account (at Ben's request) rather than doing it himself.

And talking of the "Paid Posts - Deep Joshi" thread, it seems to have put a stop to Deep's posts. What would Helmuts do without us - and especially @rb5 - to keep him on the straight and narrow?

I think he should thank us by offering free summit tickets...
Still not received my data request. I logged in shortly after making my post to find my account disabled, I can still login now, but it says, "Your account has been disabled". I just want it to be deleted, and my information to be in a zip file in my emails. Shouldn't be so difficult.

Still not received my data request. I logged in shortly after making my post to find my account disabled, I can still login now, but it says, "Your account has been disabled". I just want it to be deleted, and my information to be in a zip file in my emails. Shouldn't be so difficult.
But your dealing with a website that took half a day to delete spam postings.

• Haha
Reactions: ben
But your dealing with a website that took half a day to delete spam postings.

I think Helmuts has bit off more than he can chew, and I have thought that for a while. Why does he need to own so many domain forums? Is he trying to dominate the industry with his it.com BS?

Back