The Skool Bus

You do appear to have thrown away two years of a mathematics degree with no recognised qualification to show for that.
2 years life experience. 2 years knowledge. Not thrown away - you never lose from education just that you don't have to do it in one go.

Maths gets a bit abstract towards the end of the 2nd year and 3rd year we are in a different world.

At the time i got to a level where i didnt want to learn anymore. The best part of the experience was doing a computer module where i learned HTML on notepad - that opened an interest that i worked hard even until today.

If i could relive it i would have done Computer Science or Philosophy but i would never regret a choice i have made.

I have no problem naming it.

Queen Victoria - Dunblane and the abuse is all over the internet - i have just never spoken about it because you end up with a ton of comments effectively calling you a liar which is terrible - and kind of what several posts have alluded too.

Shame on you
Maybe it’s just the method you have decided to deliver it, which was by inserting it in to a conversation about domain names and business. Potentially resulting in looking like you’re deflecting other issues and hoping to gain sympathy.

Maybe it’s just the method you have decided to deliver it, which was by inserting it in to a conversation about domain names and business. Potentially resulting in looking like you’re deflecting other issues and hoping to gain sympathy.
It felt like a natural post when asked about my childhood.

There seems to be some kind of thoughts that i was born into money or i was handed things on a silver platter and while the insertion point or content could have been better i was just being honest and letting people know that no matter what your situation, its ok, you will get through it. If i can anyone can. I haven't done anything particularly special other than putting the hours in and working day after day after day. On the good days, on the bad days, i always show up and if i can build what i have from a £2,500 initial starting point and around 2 years then literally anybody can.

If people actually asked they would be able to do it - its not rocket science - but the problem is most content is aggressive and negative so i have to spend time going through the same stuff time and time again before we actually get to a point where value can be exchanged

2 years life experience. 2 years knowledge. Not thrown away - you never lose from education just that you don't have to do it in one go.

Maths gets a bit abstract towards the end of the 2nd year and 3rd year we are in a different world.

At the time i got to a level where i didnt want to learn anymore. The best part of the experience was doing a computer module where i learned HTML on notepad - that opened an interest that i worked hard even until today.

If i could relive it i would have done Computer Science or Philosophy but i would never regret a choice i have made.
Did they offer you an HND for your two years or nothing at all and why haven’t you studied for another degree in one of those other two subjects in the past fifteen years? What stopped you so far? You appear to be someone with a lot or free time, presumably lacking a partner or children which there’s absolutely nothing wrong with. I’m using it to illustrate you probably have more time than others.

Even that last sentence is pretty toxic bearing in mind you read the original post. When people are honest suggesting 'deflecting for sympathy' is a pretty bad summation but hey ho - is what it is.

I'd better get back to work...

Did they offer you an HND for your two years or nothing at all and why haven’t you studied for another degree in one of those other two subjects in the past fifteen years? What stopped you so far? You appear to be someone with a lot or free time, presumably lacking a partner or children which there’s absolutely nothing wrong with. I’m using it to illustrate you probably have more time than others.
I think on that note i will sign off. Des you are a loser

Even that last sentence is pretty toxic bearing in mind you read the original post. When people are honest suggesting 'deflecting for sympathy' is a pretty bad summation but hey ho - is what it is.

I'd better get back to work...
I’m afraid you suffer from the fact that some people are very dubious about accepting much of what you say as true.

Yeah , its not a great look when you're getting accused of lying but your only response is a War & Peace about how you got Savilled at school.

Yeah , its not a great look when you're getting accused of lying but your only response is a War & Peace about how you got Savilled at school.
In my opinion he’s attempting to get people posting against him to question themselves by making unsubstantiated claims that he is not been prepared to evidence. He obviously must know he isn’t going to provide evidence and he’s not told us that evidence to substantiate his claims will be forthcoming. We are furnished with unsubstantiated claim after unsubstantiated claim. Eventually I believe the aim is to have you questioning yourself but without providing something provable to cause it.

I don’t subscribe to anyone who uses the I went to the University of life argument, but particularly not with someone who made it through two thirds of a BSc and then dropped out. Admittedly he was one year too late to receive free tuition (university tuition fees came into effect in 1998) but at the time they were not expensive compared with today.

I assume this relates to me - not sure why the mental health card gets thrown in when people dont like something
Yeah, based on your story and previous posts and are we not discussing this in DM? Mental health is a factor, and sometimes it needs to be factored into an equation for why people act or say the things they do. Lots of people here are toxic about you right now, and my intention was with this post was to stop anything going any further. But for one reason or another, people can't seem to get over you, so take that either as a compliment or a concern lol.

Yeah, based on your story and previous posts and are we not discussing this in DM? Mental health is a factor, and sometimes it needs to be factored into an equation for why people act or say the things they do. Lots of people here are toxic about you right now, and my intention was with this post was to stop anything going any further. But for one reason or another, people can't seem to get over you, so take that either as a compliment or a concern lol.
I think he’s simply suggesting that he doesn’t believe he has any mental health problems without explicitly saying he doesn’t.

I don’t agree that people are being toxic. At least some are just saying what they believe to be accurate about someone who behaves in the way he behaves.

I think he’s simply suggesting that he doesn’t believe he has any mental health problems without explicitly saying he doesn’t.

I don’t agree that people are being toxic. At least some are just saying what they believe to be accurate about someone who behaves in the way he behaves.
OK, tone across the internet can be deceiving, I agree. But some people are trying to dox his life in some sort of attempt to incriminate him, or drag him down. I think from his long childhood post we can ascertain there is likely some trauma there, but a lot of this stuff is more like, "Ryan is crazy for this, that, this".

I'm only really curious about a couple of things:

1. What the fuck is $100bn market cap in 2029?
2. Prime Minister 2032 how?

These are, at least to me, unrealistic goals. So, yeah, the mental health question is pending on grounds of delusion.

EDIT: Also, can I just add that the toxicity is also from his part too. Especially personal attacks directed toward Chris @seemly, which seem totally unnecessary. What has living in fucking Gosport got to do with anything? You kind of sound like Matt Mullenwanker from WordPress.org talk about DHH lately.

ut some people are trying to dox his life in some sort of attempt to incriminate him, or drag him down.
Where specifically have you seen this and pointed it out?
I think from his long childhood post we can ascertain there is likely some trauma there, but a lot of this stuff is more like, "Ryan is crazy for this, that, this".
It could all be entirely fictitious and if it were, that wouldn't necessarily point to childhood trauma either. Some people just enjoy winding others up for something to do. Has this crossed your mind as a possibility?
I'm only really curious about a couple of things:

1. What the fuck is $100bn market cap in 2029?
2. Prime Minister 2032 how?

These are, at least to me, unrealistic goals. So, yeah, the mental health question is pending on grounds of delusion.
Perhaps it's what I said. Some people just enjoy winding others up for something to do.
EDIT: Also, can I just add that the toxicity is also from his part too. Especially personal attacks directed toward Chris @seemly, which seem totally unnecessary. What has living in fucking Gosport got to do with anything? You kind of sound like Matt Mullenwanker from WordPress.org talk about DHH lately.
Gosport is in the Solent region and is not far away from Stubbington. People familiar with the area sometimes look down on those who live in Gosport because of its reputation as a bit of a dive, despite the fact that there is a Waitrose there and also some rather expensive waterside apartments among other nice aspects. One of them is allegedly from Stubbington and looking down on the other who is allegedly from Gosport. I know the region, used to live nearby and don't anymore.

I think on that note i will sign off. Des you are a loser
Bit ironic really that you've called people a cunt (x2), muppet, and loser on here. Which would have seen you banned on Acorn. Whilst being a Helmuts cheerleader on Acorn.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that Denys has given people a platform for people to be who they want to be and express themselves how they want to, without the heavy handed censorship and telling people off like they are naughty schoolchildren. It was needed.

Further question from me.... how did you manage to get accepted into university at the age of 16?

But some people are trying to dox his life in some sort of attempt to incriminate him, or drag him down.
The UK domain space is small though, there's a limited pool of people doing regular business with each other, and some would say that it is due diligence to an extent. The going to university to study maths at 16 thing rings alarm bells with me. It isn't actually completely unheard of, there have been people do their maths GCSE at like 10 years old, and A-levels at 12, and into Oxford or Cambridge at 13, however that is usually followed by global press coverage about the latest 'maths prodigy' and it would be unlikely that this individual would then fail to get through the level 6 course. Unlikely that Aberystwyth (22nd in the UK for Maths) would be the university to bag the prodigy, and equally unlikely that a child with trauma who is getting battered by the headmaster would be the one able to achieve it.

I assume by RDCE's decision to skip past those posts and clarify that he wasn't one of these ultra-rare prodigies that its all part of his self-delusion. Although I'm not sure whether I should be surprised that he didn't claim to be one to counter.

Its crazy - show me your platform?

You live in the darkest depths of Gosport - the highest drug addict and mental health place in the UK.

There is nothing premium about you - literally nothing - like nothing at all - look at your half baked sales site - that is not premium.

If it was premium people would share data, people would advertise and your life would be less stressful, less shitty and you might, just might not be so bitter.
Hahahhaaha! Didn't you grow up like 5 minutes up the road in Stubbington? Also, you didn't think the place was a shit hole when we were talking privately (image attached redacted).

I made a photo album containing my own personal photo archives named The Darkest depths of Gosport. Yes they will be cherry picked, but all locations are literally within 10-20 mins walk from my home. Strangely enough, I don't tend to take photos of the darkest depths.

On that note, every single location has a darkest depths. There are less desirable places to go in Gosport, but I feel safe everywhere I go.

Gosport:
  • A town with incredible naval history, which includes the submarine museum, Explosions Museum of Naval Firepower, Palmerston Forts, including Fort Gilkicker (currently being converted into luxury apartments), and Fort Brockhurst.
  • Played a critical role in D-Day preparations during World War II, with many Allied forces embarking from its shores, giving the town an undeniable historical importance.
  • Considered the birthplace of deep sea diving.
  • Has fantastic transport access, with Portsmouth Harbour a mere 5 minute ferry trip, with train access to anywhere.
  • I live literally 5 mins from Stokes Bay seafront. I get to run past it every single day. Incredible!
  • We have our very own Country Park in Alver Valley.
  • If you look at the number of boats moored up in the numerous boatyards in Gosport, and the value of some of those boats, the place doesn't have a lack of money I can tell you!
  • One of the houses I grew up in was actually developed by my parents, located in Lee-on-solent (in Gosport). Awful place. Absolute shit tip.
Regarding our conversations, and the potential of us meeting for a beer; I decided against it as I wasn't sure about your character. It turns out I might not have been wrong.

Last edited:
Back