The .uk domains spotted in the wild thread

Definitely @GreyWing in an alternate life.
I wasn't allowed into the drops that weekend, got caught out by some rule change at Nom, but someone caught Graeme.uk which is my odd spelling. I also managed to get my surname which I'm really pleased with, the owners of wingate.co.uk would never have sold it.

It certainly seems that the .uk is gaining traction, seen one of the Vergo.uk vans out and about this week, I think someone already highlighted it. After holding it for 5-6 years, I'm pretty sure I dropped the .co.uk back in 2015 and it would have had the .uk rights. Sort of gutted by that, but glad they are using the .uk.

Holy shit bro, they should have hired one of us.

Its awfulness kept distracting me from watching the footy.

The fact that the typography is off centre because of the ugly logo part is driving me mad

The .co.uk indicates the use of .UK is intentional as well.
It does indeed. But why not just stick a 301 on it?
Screenshot_20240910-013802.png
That 90s looking URL is fugly too. This company is causing me aesthetic anxiety.

Last edited:
VodafoneAndThree.uk - detailed information about the planned merger from Vodafone UK and Three UK.
Good cause Voda is shite hopefully it’s more a Three buyout than a Three/Voda merger, as Vodafone’s infra is lacking. That being said EE still dominates.

DSC_0000_BURST20240912155934888~2.JPG
For all your window fashion fancies.

Last edited:
Office for Budget Responsibility - obr.uk

The perfect website to read if you need to get off to sleep! Just 30 seconds of reading and you will be sleeping like a cat! :ROFLMAO:

Macleans.uk

My partners new Wills / Trust/ Estates business. After working for the same firm for 16 years she has recently decided to go self employed and start her own business. With her surname being "Maclean" when thinking of names naturally it made sense to use her surname so I quickly checked the WHOIS for the .co.uk.. nope that's being used by a well known toothpaste company. The .uk was however owned by another "one of us" so a quick email to him and a we agreed a domain swap and she was delighted to be able to put it to use!

Last edited:
Back